In these times of crisis, you can not just say that the real estate business in Italy is living a happy time, mainly affected by the low propensity to take loans to banks which, in turn, allow more and more difficult and interest rates do not always advantageous. However, if we analyze the data that periodically publish the Osservatorio del Mercato Immobiliare by Agenzia delle Entrate and many other statistical institutes, we realize that not all silver lining. It is a striking example of the Sardinia island in the middle of the Mediterranean, appreciated all over the world especially for its sea and holiday destination in the center of wishes for thousands of tourists, the price of homes for sale is dramatically lowered and this phenomenon does not seem to stop. According to some sources, in May 2013, the average price per square meter of Sardinia property for sale amounted to 2,513, about 200 euro less than the share recorded two years ago (share which is further reduced in comparison with previous periods yet). It suggests that this proves a better time to invest in houses in Sardinia. The deal becomes more beneficial if you decide to buy in areas where the fall in property prices is higher and the location is potentially profitable. Fully fall into this category some areas like Barbagia, crossed by the mountain range of Gennargentu and surrounded by forests, lakes and rivers, or coastal areas are still far from mass tourism but which are home to beaches that have nothing to envy to example, to those of the famous Costa Smeralda: we are talking about the coast of Ogliastra, which occupies the central-eastern Sardinia and that includes some of the beaches considered among the most beautiful in the world as Cala Goloritz, Cala Luna and Cala Mariolu, or the coast of Oristano, on the opposite side , a paradise for lovers of diving and surfing (Capo Mannu is one of the most popular destinations for surfers in Europe). In addition there are the wild Costa Verde, with its high dunes of sand and other isolated places like Carloforte, a picturesque town on the island of San Pietro, in the south of Sardinia. The case of this town is particularly interesting: the business of Carloforte property for sale is one of the most profitable in Sardinia because the demands of cottages for the summer are still rising but selling prices of properties remain unchanged compared to the past, ensuring an investment of secure solidity. Especially for those who decide to invest in the seaside town, buying a house in Sardinia means being able to benefit from a significant income that derives from seasonal rentals and that knows no crisis as more tourists prefer for economic reasons vacation rentals to hotels.
- Necessary Points To consider When Choosing An Outdoor Oven.
- Advantages of Modern Housings Condominiums and Apartments
- Indoor Party Game It’s All About Fun
- Common Outdoor Advertising Methods
- We Are Best Modular Kitchen Distributor In Kolkata
- More About The Fresno Mortgage Loan And Other Loans
- Montpelier Vermont real Estate All About the Property at 55 Dyer Ave.
- Exactly What Missold Mortgages Is Able To Do For You
- Celebrate the Royal Wedding in Style in London Serviced Apartments-00-3996
- Phentermine 37.5 milligram -The Appetite Depressent That Really Performs
- Retro Kitchen Appliances
- Perth Landscaping Introduces Professional Design Services
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- The Summer Time Is On its Way and So Is a Delicious Smoked Meal
- When In Spain, Check out the Great Restaurants and Real Cuisine
- What Should You Know About Kiss Me Organics?
- Now There Exists a Hot Tub That Runs on Typical Household Current!
- Seeking Out And Visiting Land For Sale
- There Does Exist One Certain Way to Prevent a Young Child from Drowning
- In Case Winter Season Gets You Down, Take into Consideration Florida Vacation
- Your Roof Must have Regular Assessment to Find Destruction Early
- There’s a Simple Product that Will Do Great Things for Your Body